Meet The Winners of the 2022 NOT REAL ART Grant for Artists
Congratulations to our new 2022 class of grant winners!
Founded in 2019, the NOT REAL ART Grant for Artists is a $12,000 annual award designed to empower the practice of 6 contemporary artists, each of whom receive $2,000. But, NOT REAL ART Grant winners get more than money. Each recipient gets to share their story and promote with exclusive, in-depth featured interviews on the NOT REAL ART podcast and blog. And, each winner will be included in future blog stories, newsletters and our artist marketing database!
Big thanks to our 2022 grant judges
Our esteemed panel of judges in 2022 each share deep professional experience in the contemporary arts. These ten judges brought their unique, eclectic points-of-view to the serious work of evaluating our hundreds of grant applicants.
- Badir McCleary, Art Consultant
- Chris Davies, Art Dealer
- Erin Yoshi, Visual Artist
- Joshua Wattles, IP Attorney + Photographer
- Julie B, Artist + Fabricator
- Karla Funderburk, Artist + Curator
- Man One, Visual Artist
- Melissa Richardson Banks, Art Consultant
- MonaLisa Whitaker, Visual Artist
- Morgan Laurens, Arts Journalist + Editor